Sunday, October 20, 2013

Microsoft Word Graded Project

  When I quit the Art Institute and started attending Penn Foster, there were some credits that did and didn't transfer over to my desired degree. So I have to retake the love 'Information Literacy' class again. This course is not as in depth as the course I took at the Art Institute. I know, not very lovely and interesting but a necessity. The upswing is that I get to take 'The Essentials of Psychology', next, which I am pretty jazzed about.

Anyways here is yours truly has learned in this course (which I can now add to my stellar business card making skills)





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Aluminum Stacking Doors

    ReplyDelete