Thursday, January 10, 2013

Intro to Design Applications: Drawing With Adobe Illustrator



Oh Lordy Be, where to begin! It feels like my head is about twirl off my shoulders! This assignment took me a little bit longer to complete. However, most of my time was spent practicing with the tools. Some were easy, and others I know I need to practice with more. The tools used for this assignment were all new to me. While the tools were easy enough to find and use, it takes a certain amount of finesse to use the pen tool.

My plan of attack, was to do the things that were easiest first. Then I moved to the more difficult stuff. Which for me was drawing waves, the heart was surprisingly easy for me to draw. Drawing free hand with the paint brush was very interesting. For a while my pumpkin (best pumpkin in the world, I am a Picasso in the making!) had a streak down the middle, and I could not figure out how to fix it, at first. I realized that if I went in and changed the color of the paint brush, that I could fill in the shape, very carefully. Overall this was a very fun but challenging assignment, and I can see where I need to improve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment