Friday, November 22, 2013

Framed Mirror Project

   I have this huge Martha Stewart craft book that my Grandparents gave me for my birthday. I was flipping through it yesterday and I saw a few projects that sparked my imagination. 

What you will need

-Large picture frame

-Fabric, large enough to fit across the back piece of your picture frame.

-Strong adhesive. I used Gorilla glue.

-Mirror Tiles.
















Step One:

-Remove all the plastic from your items.

Step Two:

-Take fabric to your ironing board and iron out any wrinkles you might have in your fabric.



Step Three: 

-Wrap fabric around the back piece of the picture frame



Step Four:

-Lay out mirror tiles BEFORE adding adhesive to the backs of each one.

Step five: Add adhesive one tile at a time making sure to place it directly on the fabric. Press down, don't slide it around. Do that for each of the tiles.


Final Product:


No comments:

Post a Comment